Amaranth Games   Games   News   Order   Community   Help   Blog   Goodies   Updates   Guides Developers
Username:    Password:      Register now!
Game Genres
All Games
RPG
Adventure
SIM
Story
Cute
Game Kits
Amaranth Games (games only by us)
Newest Game
Featured Game
Undefeated
Undefeated
Popular Games

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Topic is Locked

locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #1
Offline   student_100
  Amaranthian
gold   16 Gold
Level : 2
EXP : 74
HP : 0 / 43
MP : 5 / 857
Hi guys I'm really, really stuck!!!

How do I kill the locusts in Wilburt's fields? - I've chased after them and they won't go into a fight.

Where is Tiny in the same cave system? - I have looked in all the caves and followed all the paths to no avail.

Where do I find the goose?

How do I give the King Lionel statute to the Elves and who/where do I go? - I have been above and below ground, dealt with the water pollutant and I cannot find anyone to accept the statute or a place to put it.

Where do I find Vata's soul? - I have looked through the island of Thalis and the caves to the North east and I cannot find any demon to fight or any other way of finding the soul.

How do I go about getting the ghost for the Vampess?

Please help - these are my last challenges!!!

Posted on: 2008/2/4 13:27

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #2
Offline   v12967
  Dragon Lords
gold   1601 Gold
Level : 33
EXP : 96
HP : 164 / 824
MP : 536 / 16223
Kill the locusts in Wilburtís fields, near Brumwich....
Head over to the fields, approach the locusts and
wipe them out.

Rescue Tiny
Take the fairies back to Aveyond
Save the fairies in the Dark Caverns and bring
them back to the Memory Caverns.
**Make sure you save Tiny first, if not you will
lose the chance to do so. looks like its too late if you rescued the others already

Find a goose for Dirkon
Rescue Tiny and youíll be rewarded with a
goose. If you cant save Tiny you cant get goose.

Find a battering ram for the
militant squirrels
The battering ram is actually the statue of Lionel,
the Elf King, found in a house in Sedona. If you
choose to give this to the squirrels, they will
reward you with fire sticks. However, this also
means you canít complete many other interlinked
quests. If you did that too late cant do both.

Vata, or Father Time, is one of the eight druids with the power to help stop
Ahriman. He has the power of controlling Time. He lives in his temple
across the Rainbow Bridge in the Memory Caverns, which are located on
the Northern Isle.Before you can rescue the Druid, you need to cross the Rainbow Bridge. To do
so, by now you should know that youíll need the Dreamerís Tear, which isÖyou
guessed it, in the Dreamworld! The Dreamworld is accessible from Mysten Far,
which is northeast of Thaisí island. In Mysten Farís temple, head down to the
basement and touch the statue. This will bring you to the Dreamworld. This is a
very straightforward place, so just head right, head all the way down and fight
Agas to get the Dreamerís Tear. Then, finally, with Vataís soul as well as the
Dreamerís Tear, you can head over the rainbow bridge in the Memory Caverns
(in Aveyond, just in case you forgot) and then head further into the temple to find
the frozen Druid of Time.

lastly
weeeeeeeeeew

Find a ghost to haunt the
house of a Vampress
You need to uncurse Ejindro before you can get a
ghost.

Posted on: 2008/2/4 14:02

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #3
Offline   aislingyngaio
  Amaranthian
gold   14321 Gold
Level : 72
EXP : 51
HP : 1787 / 1787
MP : 4717 / 35200
Spoilers ahead (highlight to read entire post):
Locusts:
If Rhen says "Ewww, locusts!", then you haven't triggered the "kill locusts" quest. Speak to Wilbert, who is in the middle house west of Brumwich (I think). Then Rhen should say "Die, locusts!" and go into battle mode.

Tiny & Goose:
Tiny's quest is actually activated by saving Dirkon from the plague, then speaking to Lor, the man standing beside the hospital. He will tell you that the village goose has just died, so you promise to look out for another. Return to Memory Caverns and you'll see that Tiny is missing. Speak to the Fairy Prince, who will tell you that Toad has kidnapped Tiny again. Tiny will then appear behind the Toad in Sandstone Caverns. Kill the toad, return Tiny to the Fairy Prince, and you'll be rewarded with a goose, which you can give to Lor of Dirkon.

King Lionel, Ejindro & Ghost:
You must place the statue on the throne room, which is in West Ylisfar, accessible only through the Blackroot System. Go north then west all the way, and you'll see an exit with a save crystal near it. Go up and you'll find yourself in West Ylisfar. Explore and you'll eventually find the throne room. Place the statue on the throne and Lionel will come back to life. He will give you a skeleton key, which you can use on the door to the Ejindro mayor's house. Pick up the pendent inside the house and smash it. Ejindro's curse will then be broken. Speak to the male ghost still haunting Ejindro and he'll join your party to Ghed'ahre, where you can give him to the vampress for 20,000GP.

Vata's soul:
To see the daeva holding Vata's soul (he's in the Dark Caverns, east of Thais), you need a clock to slow him down. The clock is on top of the beanstalk at the Enchanted Garden planted with the seeds found in the Mt. Siren ogre's bookshelf. However, it is encased in ice. A torch to melt the ice is available in Thais, but the man wants glowberries in exchange. The glowberries are in Dreamland. Once you've gotten the clock, reenter the daeva's chamber, and you will be able to see him and battle him for Vata's soul.

Posted on: 2008/2/4 14:47

Visit the House of Ngaio today!
Free games, free RPG walkthroughs and more...

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #4
Offline   student_100
  Amaranthian
gold   16 Gold
Level : 2
EXP : 74
HP : 0 / 43
MP : 5 / 857
Thanks for your help.

Re first post - there are still fairies in the caves and I'm getting the message "if you bring my darling.." but I cannot seem to get any further there. I have activiated the problem and have been into all of the caves where the Fairy Prince is based but there are no other caves that have appeared and I have searched all the other areas so I'm a bit stuck.

I also don't know where the clock is, necessary to find time's soul? Any hints? Thanks for you help so far.

Posted on: 2008/2/4 18:34

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #5
Offline   aislingyngaio
  Amaranthian
gold   14321 Gold
highlight my entire post to read, because i've hidden the steps as spoilers.

Posted on: 2008/2/4 18:56

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #6
Offline   fantomesrose
  Amaranthian
gold   8 Gold
Level : 1
EXP : 73
HP : 0 / 18
MP : 2 / 361
Apparently I can't figure out how to start a new topic, so I'm gonna ask my question now. Where can party members get married? I received a love potion that said I can marry party members, and I used it and Elini used it on Pirate John, but I can't figure out where to marry them. I even have a wedding ring I think. Help!!! This is the last thing I have to do before I choose my ending!

Posted on: 2008/2/10 13:38

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #7
Offline   aislingyngaio
  Amaranthian
gold   14321 Gold
There is a chapel in Thais. Speak to the officiating minister there. You might also want to marry Te'ijal and Galahad in one go, in which case you should return to Velderah and purchase the soul amulet from the necromancer. Make sure you purchase the wedding ring instead of the cheap wedding ring for Elini.

Posted on: 2008/2/10 14:22

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #8
Offline   marphlets
  Amaranthian
gold   224 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 6326
Don't you have to purchase both wedding rings in the shop at Thais before you can marry both Elini and Te'ijal?

Posted on: 2008/2/11 0:37

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #9
Offline   shaz
  Administrator
gold   11566 Gold
Level : 69
EXP : 2
HP : 1700 / 1700
MP : 4028 / 33484
no, you only have to get the more expensive one. You CAN get the cheaper one if you want to, and Elini will say it's not good enough. But you don't have to go through that bit.

For Te'ijal, you don't need a wedding ring at all. You just need to have the soul pendant, and for her to have used it on Galahad.

Posted on: 2008/2/11 1:30

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #10
Offline   marphlets
  Amaranthian
gold   224 Gold
Level : 13
EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 6326
Oh. I must have missed that part. I don't think I married Elini.

Posted on: 2008/2/11 1:57

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #11
Offline   fantomesrose
  Amaranthian
gold   8 Gold
oh thanks! I bought the ring a while ago, and I knew I remembered being in a chapel but looked everywhere BUT Thais lol. Thanks for the tips though!!

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:03

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #12
Offline   fantomesrose
  Amaranthian
gold   8 Gold
How do I start a new topic??

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:04

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #13
Offline   Luz_Melian
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   1985 Gold
Level : 35
EXP : 44
HP : 172 / 861
MP : 597 / 16952
When you scroll down below all the threads, there should be the buttons "New topic" and "New poll". If they are not there, it means you are using firefox, for which this problem hasn't been fixed yet and hopefully will be fixed soon. With Explorer it should work fine.

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:08

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #14
Offline   fantomesrose
  Amaranthian
gold   8 Gold
Yeah, I have firefox. So, that explains it!
I wasn't able to marry Galahad and Te'ijal. I used the soul pendant and she has used it on him, but when I am at the chapel it does not give me the option to marry them. Is that because they are basically already bound together???

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:16

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #15
Offline   Luz_Melian
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   1985 Gold
Hmmmm.... I think there isn't anything more that should be done besides the soul pendant thing... or have I already forgotten??
Did you get the conversation with how Tei'jal turned Galahad into a vampire when they were at the priest? If so, that's basically all about it...nothing more is supposed to happen about these two any more.

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:24

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #16
Offline   fantomesrose
  Amaranthian
gold   8 Gold
Oh, yes I did get that convo. So, I guess it already happened. Ok, that makes sense!!!
Thanks for your help! I just wanted everything done before I chose my ending. Thanks!

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:37

Re: locusts, tiny, goose, king lionel, Ejindo, Vampess ghost and the Druid Vata #17
Offline   Luz_Melian
  Witches and Warlocks
gold   1985 Gold
You're welcome

Posted on: 2008/2/11 12:38

Topic is Locked
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Join our Newsletter!

RSS Feed

Coming Soon!
RPGs
Asteria
Dragons Among Us
Aveyond 4
Sons of Arcadia
Asteria
Dragon Essence
The Bounty
Data Hacker: Reboot
Season of the Wolf
Stargazer
Elements: Heart of Light
Destiny of a Wizard

Sandbox
Pixel Pygmies

Kingdom Chat
Carmen > 10/24 01:29:44[Carmen] yellow... or maybe hello ;-D
Aveyond Wiki
Click to Visit!
made by fans, for fans
Kingdom Map

(Laws)

(Forums)

(News)

(Art Gallery)

(Cottages)

(Guilds)

(Experiments)

Who's Online
72 user(s) are online (37 user(s) are browsing My Forum Entries)

Members: 0
Guests: 72

more...
About Us |  Sell Our Games |  Add Your Game to Our Site
©2007 Amaranth Games, LLC